Have you ever struggled to get answers to questions like:
- Why are some people always looked at as “cool”, while others aren’t?
- Is being “cool” something that can be learned or you either have it or you don’t?
- Does being cool necessarily mean superficial, crazy, or unfocused?
- Why does everyone want to be friends with cool people? What do they gain by that?
- And most importantly, am I a “cool” person? How do I figure that out?
If you have trouble answering one of these questions, then read on.
If you come across as “Cool”, more people would want to get to know you. They would want to hang out with you more, and help you be successful in what you’re doing.
But, being cool is NOT about what most people think: it’s not about following fashion trends, it’s not about being promiscuous, and it’s not about knowing the latest gossip and electronic gadgets.
Now, let’s answer the questions above:
- Some people come across as “cool” because they have 6 super-qualities. (I call them “pillars”). People who don’t posess these qualities, are just not considered as “cool”.
- Cool people behave in ways that look very normal, but are “cool” in subtle ways.
- Coming across as “Cool” IS something that you can learn, starting today. It’s just about doing what Cool (and positive) people do.
- Being cool DOES NOT mean superficial and/or crazy and unfocused. Superficial people actually want to be looked at as “cool” but fail every time.
- Everyone wants to be friends with Cool people because they GIVE a certain value just by WHAT they do, and HOW they behave.
- I can’t tell if you are a cool person. But the best way to know is to know more about what cool people do and get inspired!
(Remember, I’m not talking about superficial losers, here. I’m talking about actual cool people who TOLERATE everyone and make everyone around them feel good)
One thing you can do to come across as “cool” is…
Be a Free Thinker!
(Actually, there are SIX “pillars” of being cool, this is one of them)
People love free thinkers and see them as “cool” for many reasons: they’re open minded, they tolerate everyone, they respect your point of view, they can use language in a fun way, they joke around, they’re open to different styles, music genres, and culture, they can talk about sex and sexuality without being judgemental, they go exploring new places and ideas, and they’re very open to learning new things.
Here are five examples of what a free thinker does:
– Do what you want to (instead of what you’re supposed to). Free thinkers go by their own choices. Not those others choose for them. They also encourage you to make your own choices and proudly pursue them. Even if these choices are new and different.
– Never be judgemental about sex. If you can, learn about sex. Read a bunch of books or just grab a cosmopolitan magazine and learn about a few positions. Go online and learn about tantra and tantric massage. And if people talk about sex, accept that from them.
– Go to Expat Events. Why? Because that’s the way you meet people from different backgrounds. And THAT opens your mind to other cultures and habits. And THAT makes you into an open-minded cool person that anyone would love to hang out with.
– Change where you go. Go to places that are different from what you’re used to. It will stimulate you and refresh your ideas. Try a new dish, try a new music genre, try a new sport or dance. Do it. The effect is almost instantaneous.
– Do not tell anyone “You’re Wrong!”. The clearest sign of a closed-uncool person is the fact that they disagree a lot with everything and try to prove that they’re wiser than everyone else. Never do that. Respect everyone’s opinion and express yours. Your opinion is not an absolute truth, it’s a mere opinion.
Now, if you do JUST that you’ll be seen as cool by a LOT of interesting and cool people. More people would want to be your friend and/or hang out with you.
But, if you want to SKYROCKET your COOLNESS factor (and make a lot more friends), you can read the WHOLE THING: Read and apply “How To Be Cool – The Six Pillars”.
It’s a section in my book where I get in whole detail about exactly what you can do to come across as cool, and make more and better friends.
Don’t wait another second, go try the eBook right now: Get The Friends You Want Risk Free
– Paul Sanders
PS: I don’t ONLY teach you how to be cool. The eBook is 145 pages long and you’ll get a TON more techniques and secrets that help you overcome any shyness and make friends (and live a great social life, starting now)
Free Social Skills Newsletter and Secrets to Making Friends
Learn what really attracts friends to you, and:
How to overcome shyness and loneliness
Techniques to keep conversations going
Specific strategies to make new friends and build your social circle
Download GET THE FRIENDS YOU WANT Today
Learn the ONLY way to:
Overcome Loneliness and Shyness
Master Conversation and Important Social Skills
Learn To Make Friends and Build a Social Circle
Try The Monthly Advanced Social Skills Training
Learn How to:
Meet and Make Friends With Great People
Use Proven-To-Work Social Skills and Techniques
Take Your Social Confidence To A New Level