Consider this scenario…
Someone new moves to the city you live in, and you watch him or her meet one new friend after another; a few weeks go by and you find that they have a solid social circle. They just moved in and now they already have enough good, interesting friends.
In fact, you’ve probably seen this happen MANY times.
The surprising thing about seeing these socially skilled people do that is that they don’t look like they’re making any effort; and it’s NOT that they ALREADY knew people in town, they did it all from scratch. They effortlessly make great friends in a new place fast.
How Do They Do It?
Wouldn’t it be great to know what socially successful people are DOING?
Wouldn’t it be great to have knowledge, the subtle, hidden, and seemingly EASY skills they have?
Wouldn’t it be great to know, not only the OBVIOUS social techniques they use, but also the ones they use when no one’s watching?
In my book “Get The Friends You Want,” I advise people to focus on the general social skills but also on the SUBTLE ones. I mean it would be great if you could learn one or two techniques and skills and be over with it, but that’s not really how it works.
For example, if you learn to start conversations, you also need to keep them going.
It’s great if you learn that, but you also need to learn to have conversations that build friendships, and not just waste time.
If you learn to make new friends, you also need to know how to keep the friends and build a solid base of close friends.
Now… how do you learn all that, FAST?
Of course,… you don’t learn just the basic stuff, and just from time to time, you also learn the more subtle, important skills, and keep learning, so you keep your motivation to socialize over time.
If you learn just a few techniques then stop, you’ll be missing on some other skill that you will need down the road; and if you don’t have it, you’ll fail at making good friends and get discouraged from even trying again.
To be a decent Golf player, for example, you don’t play once in a while, and use ONE technique. No, you use multiple techniques and keep playing, as you see your results get better.
But,… You’re Busy!
Yes, I know. You have to take care of your professional life, and it doesn’t leave much time for your social life. And that’s why I want to share with you how you can improve your social life, with minimum time and effort – even if you’re going to get all the necessary social skills.
It’s easy to get distracted and “forget” to improve your social skills and make new friends. I mean, maybe you only remember it during weekends, holidays, or even your birthday. You realize how much you’d like to have more or better friends.
Guess what? Managing the TIME you spend building your social life is ALSO a “SOCIAL skill”.
It Took Me Years To Find And Polish The Important Social Skills
What if I told you there was a way for YOU to learn the general but also the SUBTLE social skills?
And what if I told you that you can APPLY those skills in a very “productive” way? In other words, make the right friends in minimum time?
And what if I told you that I could share all that with you in a step-by-step manner, at the RIGHT pace, so you can LEARN, APPLY, HAVE FUN SOCIALLY… then COME BACK to learn a new social skill, to apply later?
Well, I’ve just made that as easy and fun as possible.
Introducing: Social Life Access Video Program
It’s taken me literally YEARS to find most important social skills, that are the MOST responsible for success in your social life.
I learned so much that I had to practice and see what REALLY works, and ditch what doesn’t. I organized that advanced knowledge in a series of “Training Sessions,” to share one big social skill AND the subtle and hidden ones that must go with it.
And let me tell you, I only share what is PROVEN TO WORK!
I also designed quick exercises to help you REMEMBER it all, so you can use them when you’ll need them.
Enter Now & Start Watching – Risk FREE
I prepared so many Training Sessions with the most important social skills, that there’s far too much to list here… but let me just give you a SAMPLE of what you’ll get in just the first sessions:
In Part 1, you’ll learn how to go from “Hi!” to “YES! We should definitely hang out again!”
Often, what makes people LONELY is that they don’t even TRY anything. So the first mission is to get you to discover the freedom you already have: the freedom to SOCIALIZE.
I show you…
- How to CLEAR YOUR DOUBTS about socializing. I show you how to “detect” when you’re about to get discouraged from making friends, and what to do to instantly GET YOUR CONFIDENCE BACK.
- I share the 12 “blockers” that trap your mind into feeling shy and not able to meet people, contact them, and enjoy yourself among them. And I show you the simple formula to defeat all of these blockers.
- I show you how to get social confidence WHILE you’re socializing. Not only will you have confidence to GO talk to people, you’ll also KEEP it while there. (for example, at a party or dinner with friends).
- How to go out and meet new people, even if you used to hesitate and feel afraid to do it.
- I give the 6 Social Confidence Tools to use with people so you NEVER appear shy nor hesitant.
- And much more.
In Part 2, you’ll learn to go from “Potential Friends” to Real Friends
Once we get you fired up and socially confident, you learn how to handle the VERY FIRST conversations and interactions with new friends. You’ll have abilities to:
- Blend in any crowd, party, friendly dinner, or private get-together.
- Be dynamic and meet multiple people in the room (as opposed to sticking to a corner and being “rigid” when you socialize).
- Go from conversation to conversation, easily, and gracefully end conversations when you want to.
- Make others feel great and excited to meet you.
- Maintain a positive, magnetic attitude
- Socialize effortlessly, and not feel drained afterwards.
- Always understand the hidden “SOCIAL DYNAMICS,” instead of being confused and annoyed by them.
- And much, much, more.
That’s just a couple of trainings sessions to give you an idea about the material you’re going to learn… but like I said… there’s WAY too much to list here.
In Part 3, you’ll learn to Easily Socialize within Groups of People
Practical, quick exercises that help you remember and apply the techniques – you can do them from your mobile device, wherever you are.
Because I want you everyone to be able to benefit from this advanced training, I’m going to give you access to 15 video training modules.
If you’re not THRILLED with the program, just ask for a refund, and you can KEEP your access to the first training session. That’s right; I said if you’re not thrilled with the program, you can KEEP YOUR ACCESS TO THE FIRST TRAINING SESSION.
Plus, you have a 60-Day Money-back Guarantee – just send us an email if you decide that the program is not for you.
Here is what you get…
15 video training modules, in 3 parts, that you can watch on your computer or your phone. You also get access to module notes and exercises. Here is the list of modules:
- Feel welcome & “at home” wherever you go to socialize
- From social hesitation to social freedom
- Start conversations with ease, and even get others to start them with you
- Keep conversations going & have them get more interesting as you talk
- Capture people’s attention & start to build friendship
- Quickly know if someone is capable of understanding & appreciating your uniqueness
- Quickly detect great potential friends within groups of people
- Turn friendly conversations into actual plans to meet & socialize later
- Make plans & get people to join you even if they’re usually busy or “in demand”
- Turn potential friends into real friends
- Keep & maintain friendships & stop losing good friends
- Planning & managing your social life
- Hold & enjoy group conversations
- How to join established groups of friends
- Get included in more circles by expanding your general knowledge & culture
Enter Now & Start Watching – Risk FREE
Of course, I’m confident that you’ll keep your subscription active forever… and not miss a single training session.
Simple? Yes. Risk-Free? Yes. Easy? Yes. Incredible value? Yes!
Remember, you have a 60-Day Money-back Guarantee – just send us an email if you decide that the program is not for you.
So start now.
PS. If you have any questions, comments or requests, you can email me at : paul [at] getthefriendsyouwant [dot] com