Hello! Paul Sanders here.
Please find the details of the workshops I’m doing, below.
Dates/ Cities: Saturday, May 4th, 2019 in New York City and Saturday May 11th in Austin, Texas.
Both events will take place in the center/downtown areas.
Time: from 2pm to 6pm (four hours total)
How many participants? A small group (10 people max) that can fit comfortably in a meeting room like this…
What You’ll Learn
- How to build a social life that’s worth keeping up with
- To immerse yourself in new social situations with entirely new people, without being intimidated or feeling out of place
- To feel more confident during your next social interactions
- To always know what to say to start conversations with strangers and friends of friends
- To never run out of things to say
- To make people stop what they’re doing and pay attention to you in social settings
- To talk about yourself in a way that is comfortable to you and makes others remember you
- To know what kinds of people are missing from your life, and how to access them
- To turn mere conversations into a real potential for friendship
- To make plans that others want to join you in and socialize with you
- To make friendship happen between you and another person or group – create friendships without forcing them
- To make friends stick with you and not lose friendships after having invested a lot of time building them
- To plan your new social life and manage it in a way that is both clear and efficient (instead of having it negatively impact your professional life)
- To talk within groups easily, instead of being overwhelmed by them
- To join existing friend groups of interesting and confident people – and have them see you as “one of us”
- To get invited more often, and have others be proud to “show” you to their other friends and even relatives
Structure of The Workshop
We’ll have four hours total together, with regular breaks for exercises and for coffee/tea. It’ll be a three-hour presentation, with questions along the way. After that, we’ll have an hour of group discussions around social skills, making friends, and related topics. During that time, you can ask me any question on how to improve your friendship and social life.
Why A Live Event – why this one is important to me
You’ll meet other people who are just as eager to learn and improve their social lives as you are. You’re not alone in this.
This is going to be a human experience. If this goes well, I’m probably going to organize more like this in the future. By coming to this one, you’re going to be part of something new. Frankly, it’s important to me. I’ll be grateful for your encouragement for as long as I remember. 🙂
Secure Your Seat Now
I can’t guarantee that you’ll have a seat. Please secure it by completing the checkout below. I really hope to see you there.
New York City, Saturday May 4th, 2019 – 2pm to 6pm
Austin, Texas, Saturday May 11th, 2019 – 2pm to 6pm
This price is cheaper than a 2-hour phone coaching session. You can consider it a participation in the costs involved in organizing an event, as well as a “thank you” for my efforts. I’m offering this as a low price because it’s my first time doing live events. I hope to see you there!
– Paul Sanders
Page scheduled for deletion.